Friday, June 7, 2019

“Other” HSO’s...

More horse-shaped objects have and do adorn my collection.  Representations may be silly or artful or unique, even useful items like a mail holder, kitchenware, or the apron that I made years ago.

Yes, I believe I have acquired many HSOs over the years, and now I celebrate some that I have sold into new collections...

Swedish Dala Horses!


My Budweiser register topper light


Liddy Medallion awards


Castagna mare and foal


This Copper horse (and other metal ones!)

My Breyer Kipper in Box



Cool Trophy Topper Jumper
(Actually it came back to me with a broken tail)


Lefton Mare and Foal planter


SO glad the weekend is finally here!  I need to do some work with some HSO’s...

1 comment:

  1. I love all the variety that you have - isn't it nice that we can expand our collections into so many different areas?

    ReplyDelete