Saturday, June 15, 2019

Clinky Learning & Menagerie

 Meet Howie.  He’s my latest critter find.  Happy pig marked Germany, I learn he is a Metzler Ortloff piece.  I have been reading up on Japan Ucagco horses and other mass-produced chinas that were not produced by the hobby.  Somewhere I still have a greenware project (I used to do ceramics and clay customs), alas I am generally Not a Clinky Collector.  Only retained a few Breyer Porcelains.

I have so much to learn and research on the various ceramic and porcelain companies outside of HR and ones known for horses.  I have some Beswicks and Mortens Studio pieces not yet photographed.
Happy Howie!

Sometimes I do find mini lots of critters - the usual mess contains a piece or two I want and then hordes of Dinos, wildlife, and other things to rehome.

I saw dog cat and pig in this crew...






Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment