Sunday, September 29, 2019

B(u)y A Hare

Well, yesterday was “International Rabbit Day” and I did manage to find some Schleich and Collecta goodies including this fellow:


I am also coming down to the wire as I finish models for Spooky Swap!  I will
Ship out at the end of the week just before the deadline.  I don’t like to post Spoiler photos but sometimes will do sneak peeks or discuss my projects.

I already gave Sara her SM etchie mustang before the show, but am putting together the rest of her Halloween bag so she saw her tiny zombie horse in progress.  Micro gore!  My Blab Swap partner noted some favorite molds and colors, so her buckskin SM is just about done.  I also opted to include a micro mummy horse along with her treats amen Spooky goodies.  FUN!

Hope to finish some projects and continue rest today as my head and back hurt.  Getting ready for another busy week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the title of this post! Love the bunny, er ... hare, too.

    ReplyDelete