Monday, September 16, 2019

Weekly Winner - a nice BF memory

I had been focusing on some “firsts” and then looking at most recent acquisitions.

Here is someone in-between:
“Chai” is the Breyerfest Celebration Molokai done on the Big Ben Mold.  Handsome Dude!!!

I have had the regular run Big Ben, golden Nautical, and dapple Gray, but this is the sole survivor of that conga.  He has shown successfully and holds fond memories of that very hot anniversary year enjoyed in the A/C of the covered arena with frozen lemon ice.  I originally had collected all of the BF dinner/celebration models up until a few years ago.  Only a few remain in my collection.

While not particularly rare or valuable, he holds a certain factor I just can’t put my finger on.  Love the rich bay color and appreciate this Moody mold.  Which model is like that for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment