Thursday, September 26, 2019

Studio Plans

Work plan priorities taking shape this week with the “wrapping up” of Spooky Swap pieces, shipping out a commission and a trade, and organizing the completion of a couple minis for my show string.  One is a portrait piece I did in honor of a horse I rode in Ireland, the other a mini foal.

I am keeping two full slots for gift commission pieces, one a Blab PIF, the other a donated custom.  This will leave me with two open slots in the pony front.  If I am able to find time, I have a couple tack projects to try.  The other project is to tackle some micros this winter and prep models
and medallions for later.

I am keeping some photos hidden due to surprise swap, but in lieu of works-in-progress, will share a few colorways I am researching...





No comments:

Post a Comment