Saturday, September 28, 2019

I Love Thrifting! Miniatures...

Tiny Treasures are amazing.  I also have a particular addiction to little containers of all
types.  I use them too!  Great for organizing and storage of miniatures, art and office supplies, and model goodies.  At least that is how I look at them.

Check out this teeny news stand!  I liked the scene and details.  The backside will
serve in model photography.


Ah, little boxes and containers!  Plain or ornate, and any material!  Plastic, wood, metal, glass...even cardboard and woven aren’t safe.  I am simply drawn to lots of tiny containers.  Coworkers even save their little candy and mint containers for me - Altoids tins are awesome.  I am happy to repurpose or create with them, and some have been put to use holding tiny things in everyday life.

Here are some recent finds of ornate containers...
Does anyone else have obsession with little tiny containers?  I hope
to find some more 35 mm film canisters sometime...

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment