Sunday, September 8, 2019

Christmas Joy in September!

Yes, it’s true that we have Halloween and Christmas out together in the stores and quite early
at that.  I’m kinda over that.  I do like thinking ahead! Christmas in July has been a thing and can always be celebrated earlier or whenever - the spirit is what’s important!  I have been searching and trying to acquire Breyer’s Christmas blanket from last year since they were offered and sold
out last Fall.  Several times leads didn’t pan out!

Well, Blabbers are wonderful people.  Many of us participate in PIF - play it/pay it forward.  Some of us share wishlists online and spot things we can gift to fellow Blabbers.  Nothing is better than surprise happy mail!  Yesterday the amazing fastapp sent me a Sweet Christmas card and the elusive blanket!  I promptly grabbed an appaloosa (Chances Are) to model it for a thank you picture.



I really like blankets and halters & this one is fabulous for the holiday season!  THANK YOU Elise!

1 comment: