Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Clinky minis...Mysterious

I am not a Clinky collector for the most part.  Breakables can be scary and don’t ship/store/travel
well.  That being said, I whittled Breyer porcelains down to a scant few.  I still retain my beloved SM porcelains, but lack a couple.  Saw this in a 2005 magazine - were they not released to the public?  I can’t find info and am sad that they don’t exist.

Anybody have info on these Porcelain SMs?  The only others I know of were the 4 and the BF SRs.

Would love to have them if they exist!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I've never seen these or this ad. Wonder if they were meant to be a "Phase Two" release following the 2004 release of the first four? They did release both the arab (as Hidalgo) and the warmblood eventually at Breyerfest, but it seems like the other two never made the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s what I was thinking. Dang, Breyer!

    ReplyDelete