Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Meet My (ornery) Mule!

This little Spotted Mule Gelding started as a pastel project in showing layers while
working on May Medallion Madness.  Sara became obsessed with a new medium, I indulged in some spotty patterning, and a 7/8 completed mini joined the Work In Progress herd.

Sometimes while on the phone or otherwise distracted, I pick up a brush and finish things.

Who’s in my creepy graveyard, spooking and kicking?  Who dares to look over their shoulder and bray at a passerby or a barn cat, kick over a bucket, or perhaps nail a pumpkin?  This feisty dude.
   

Meet Panicattthedisco - he’s a bit crankass, but settles down once the hay and grain are served!

I have a couple small ones near completion - hope to finish more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment